Responsible party pursuant to data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is
Swabian Alb Guide
73230 Kirchheim unter Teck
Your rights as the data subject
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details of our data protection officer:
- Information on your data stored by us and the processing thereof (Art. 15 GDPR),
- Rectification of inaccurate personal data (Art. 16 GDPR),
- Deletion of your data stored by us (Art. 17 GDPR),
- Restriction of the data processing, provided that we may not delete your data due to legal obligations (Art. 18 GDPR),
- Objection to the processing of your data with us (Art. 21 GDPR) and
- Data portability, provide that you have consented to the data processing or have entered into a contract with us (Art. 20 GDPR).
If you have given us consent, you may withdraw it at any time, which will remain in effect in the future.
You can contact a supervisory authority with a complaint at any time, e.g. the supervisory authority of the state of your residence or the authority that oversees us as the responsible party.
You’ll find a list of supervisory authorities (for the non-public area) with their respective addresses at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Type and purpose of the processing
Like many other websites, we use so-called ‘cookies’. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when you visit our website.
With cookies, we receive certain information such as IP address, type of browser and operating system used.
Cookies cannot be used to start programs or to transmit viruses to a computer. Based on the information contained in cookies, we can facilitate your navigation of our site and properly display our webpages for you.
The data collected by us will not be shared with third parties under any circumstances nor will a link to personal data be created without your consent.
Retention period and cookies used
- CookieConsent, one year
In the following sections, we provide you with information concerning how these cookies can (also) pertain to personal data.
In your browser settings, you can delete individual cookies or the entire set of cookies. You will also find information and instructions on how to delete these cookies or prevent them from being saved in advance. The following links provide the information you’ll need for the respective browser providers:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/o/ie-simple
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=de_DE&viewlocale=en_US
Type and purpose of the processing
The data you enter are used for individual communication with you. A valid e-mail address and your name are required for this communication, which serves to organize your inquiry and the respective subsequent reply. Providing additional information is optional.
The processing of the data entered in the contact form occurs on the basis of a legitimate interest (Art. 6 Para. 1 (f) GDPR).
By providing the contact form, our aim is to facilitate an uncomplicated means for you to contact us. The information you enter will be used to process the inquiry and saved for possible follow-up questions.
If you contact us to request an offer, the processing of the information provided in the contact form will occur in order to implement pre-contractual measures (Art. 6 Para. 1 (b) GDPR).
Recipients of the data may be processors.
The data will be deleted no later than 6 months after processing the inquiry.
Provided that we enter into a contract together, we will use the statutory retention periods in the German Commercial Code (Handelsgesetzbuch) and delete your data according to the respective stipulated deadlines.
Mandatory or required provision
The provision of your personal data is voluntary. However, we can only process your inquiry if you provide us with your name, e-mail address and the reason for your inquiry.
To protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption methods (such as SSL) via HTTPS.
The following organisations, companies or people were commissioned with data processing by the operator of this website:
- neudenken Strategieagentur (content, maintenance)
- Strato AG (web hosting)
Questions for the data protection officer
If you have any questions pertaining to data protection, please send us an e-mail or contact the person responsible for data protection in our organization:
- Meenakshi Sundaresan
- info (at) swabian-alb-guide.com